Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Packing my bags!

Wow, I can hardly believe it... "D-Day" (Departure Day) is tomorrow!
I'm washing clothes today, checking on the weather report in Bali (it's 28C/84F !!!), getting my dog ready for visiting his friends, printing out my teaching notes, and packing.
The past couple days I've been fighting a cold and it attacked my sinuses last nite while I was sleeping no fun! Please pray for healing!
Tomorrow morning I'll go to the train station at around 7 a.m. and meet up with the rest of the team at the airport around 9 a.m. Our flight departs at 1 p.m. and it's about an 11 hour flight to HongKong.
Well, gotta go pack some more!
Blessings,
Belinda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ye into all the world!
You're doing it, sister!

Anonymous said...

Belinda,

Quote from Bono of U2:

'being a worship leader must be "the highest of all art forms, to worship and call people into the presence of God."'

See http://www.pbs.org/wnet/religionandethics/week923/exclusive.html

Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, people will read this, too... I spoke with Belinda this morning. She has a bad chest cold and is in need of prayer. The enemy doesn't like it when Belinda teaches on Worship and attacks her health. Please join with me in praying for healing and protection for her. The rest of the team is doing well.

Thanks!

Blessings,
Barbarah

Anonymous said...

The date of the above post is 11 Feb. 2006