Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Aglow with the Spirit of God


This weekend is the annual English-speaking European Women's Aglow conference. This is something I lead worship at each year and I thoroughly LOVE IT! It's wonderful to be in an atmosphere of women who are passionately loving God and one another. It's a joy as a worship leader to open the door to some amazing times of meeting with God.
My dear friend, Terry always joins me in this ministry and it's like taking a retreat together each year, surrounded by friends from many nations. The speakers are always inspiring, especially the Sunday morning messages by the leader of it all: Dianne deJong. She serves up nuggets of truth on a plate of joy in unique and creative ways.
One main prayer request I have:
I have often become ill with various weird and not-nice sicknesses or maladies during this conference. I honestly think this is the enemy trying to hinder the work of God among these ladies. PLEASE PRAY that I will be physically healthy and strong in body so I can minister as the worship leader during this conference.
Wish you could join us, too!
Blessings,
Belinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessings in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I have been praying for you for this weekend. I know that God will bless all that you do. I have been praying for your physical health as well. I know that God will bring much glory to many through this ministry I will pray for Terry as well. Blessings and Peace Saints and Angels be with you. Please pray for me as well as you worship:) Hugs!