Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Open doors


Open doors, closed doors...
Travelling from one country to the next I go through many doors. If I find a door that is closed I'll often try the handle to see if it will open. It's part of my curiosity but sometimes it's part of my faith.
"Knock and the door will be opened"

The past 2 or 3 years there has been a recurring theme in prophetic words spoken over me. "God will open new doors for you"
My initial reaction was - "I already have too many doors open to me, I don't need any more!" But I realize now that many of the "doors" I was holding open myself. When I let go of the handles, the doors closed. And now I'm learning to wait for the Holy Spirit to open them or to nudge me to open them. When those doors are open, stuff happens. Big stuff like release from bondage, anointing, healing, impacting lives, salvation.
Those are the doors I want to see open.

Writing from Minneapolis where I've a little time to reflect.
Blessings, Belinda

No comments: