Thursday, April 02, 2009

Belinda in Budapest

Yes, I'm in Budapest this week - teaching on "Passion, Anointing, and Overcoming" to a group of School of Worship staff and students from countries such as Mexico, Russia, Canada, USA, Korea, Finland, and Germany.

Good timing for the topic - just finished an amazing weekend conference with Women's Aglow Europe and we certainly tapped into that topic of Passion because the theme was "Fan the Flame". Ya gotta love God's orchestration of the agenda!

Had a rough start when I arrived because the enemy was trying to discourage me... received some good prayer cover and wise words from mission partners which helped me discern who was behind the fears. Overcoming and standing in grace I entered the classroom with empty hands but a heart of faith, trusting God's leading. It was a good lesson for me!

The staff, students and I have a good connection and are learning from the Lord about how to make choices like King David and to take our place in God's plan. Good stuff!

Yesterday I had a fun treat by going to a SPA/turkish bathhouse here in the city. They have hot mineral springs, saunas, etc. and it was so refreshing!

Today we'll dig deeper into the Scriptures and learn about why worship is a battle.
Moving forward, onward Christian soldiers!

1 comment:

Barbarah said...

Sis, your Blog is always inspiring to me. Of course that's because YOU are inspiring to me! I see Jesus when I look into your eyes!!!

I love you & miss you!

Barbarah †