Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finally!

Finally I'm feeling better!
After almost 5 weeks back in Holland, 3 of which I've spent really sick in bed with an infection and then viral congestion, I'm finally starting to feel better again.
I tell you, this really makes you careful with your health, nutrition, rest, etc.
Someone prayed for me that I would receive the same kind of loving care that I've given my mom the past several months. Thanks... I receive that!
The rest and the quiet have done me considerable good in my soul. Being an introvert I cherish time on my own to refuel and to get my bearings straight... I'm thankful for restoration of body, soul and spirit.
Today I went to the YWAM base and it was nice to see friends and colleagues again. I was able to go to a weekly meeting with the Worship & Prayer ministry and it was good to get in touch a bit again.
I'm still not 100% healthy, but certainly on my way!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are better! Me too! These "two" (or was it four?) have passed!
Blessings,
Liz