Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Transition

Home now for more than a week... it takes time to transition between the responsibilities I carried at home and being back in my own home in Holland.
I started to unpack not only my bags but the things I stored in my shed, visited some friends, and went to church last Sunday.
Then Sunday afternoon I started to feel sick and chilled and a nasty headache. It felt exactly like the malaria attack I'd had last May so I called a friend to stay with me that night. Good thing I did because I collapsed from fever onto the bathroom floor. My temp soared to 39,5 C (103F), after I'd been shaking with the chills most the day.
To make a long story short I now have some antibiotics from the doc and am starting to heal up.
Wow, what a way to start 2008! Please pray that I'll get well soon. Thanks.


No comments: