Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Grace 2 Glory

Every once in a while Mom will have a day when she doesn't hurt... perhaps it's a warm day with a low barometric pressure that relieves the pain of arthritis, or maybe it's just an extra bit of GOD's GRACE that envelops her... but in those increasingly rare moments, Mom shows a bit of the spark and spunk of her personality and what we see is a GLORY MOMENT.

This little video clip is worth the wait, especially if you love mom even a fraction of what I do...

Mom says I only write about her in my blog, well I suppose that's true these days because my life revolves around her in this season. Frankly, I'm just pleased to "share" her with you.

Blessings, Belinda

p.s. this was a "glory moment" from last year when Mom could still stand and balance on her own two feet for a while. She dances with laughter nowadays instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geweldig Belinda,and mom of Belinda you have a very strong spirit that enables you to dance.I wish you all the blessings that God has in store for you and have a very blessed thanks giving day tomorrow or is it today.Ik hoop Belinda dat mijn engels een beetje goed is.Heel veel liefs van mij.Corrie. P.S.Wat zingt zij eigenlijk?