Sunday, June 14, 2009

Southernmost tip of Norway

Hello from the southernmost tip of Norway... the Lindesnes lighthouse!

It was a beautiful, summery day but this was definitely one of the windiest places I've ever been! I'm hanging on to Honey with good reason. It's an amazing view of an untameable sea along a rocky coastline. What a treat to be with my norwegian friend, Ingrid (whom I have known since my days with the Daystar ministry over 30 years ago), visiting her family in Lyngdal and then taking this drive.

Some of you may know this, but whenever I'm in a extraordinarily unique place like this I often call some dear friends of mine in Minneapolis, Dan + Jessie, who have partnered with me in missions since the beginning (1982). And so they've gotten 1 or 2 minute phone calls from deepest Africa, the oldest Irish pub in Belfast, Bali, the southern tip of Africa and now Norway. It's my own little way of sharing a memory.





No comments: