Saturday, June 21, 2008

Foolish thing

Sometimes I'm astounded that God can use me to make a difference.
In my own eyes I am the foolish thing that God promises to use for His glory.
I'm a doorkeeper - opening doors for others to find their destiny in His kingdom.
I'm a sower - planting seeds of hope when I notice fertile soil in souls.
I'm a levite - daring to take the first steps into a rising Jordan river so that others will follow into the promised land
I'm a warrior - willing to swing my sword next to a weakened comrade in the Kingdom.
I'm a psalmist - writing words to inspire and proclaim victory over a defeated foe.
I'm a truth-teller - sticking my neck out to speak because I see what's at stake.
I'm a tree of life - planted on the banks of God's living water and letting my roots grow down deeper still.
I'm a fool - because I've abandoned my pride to love God fully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i pray that i can become all those things.