Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where in the world?





Hello, faithful Belinda's Blog readers...
Where in the world am I now?
I'm in the eastern part of the Czech Republic just outside the city of Ostrava.
I'm here for a Europe Worship Link conference, which gathers key worship leaders from the nations of Europe together for fellowship and networking. I'm one of the 4 organizers of this event and arrived here yesterday after taking 2 different flights from Holland (and a sprint through the Prague airport!).
All the participants should be arriving today from places like Latvia, Ukraine, Ireland, France, etc. Around 35 brothers and sisters in Christ who are involved in worship ministries and have a heart for their nations. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
I'm looking forward to see what God will do during these days and feel privileged to be a part of such a meeting.
Thanks for your interest and prayers.
More later.
Blessings, Belinda

No comments: